The Stoop 2012 event was postponed this weekend due to threat of thunderstorms. They spread the word on Friday, and it didn't even rain a single drop on Saturday! Beautiful weather all day! But that's the way it goes sometimes. I'll let you know what date they change it to if I'm still able to participate. They need to wait for a park permit, so who knows how long that takes. I'm also doing other events, like doing a Cartooning Illustration Demo at Utrecht Brooklyn on Saturday August 25th (536 Myrtle Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11205) and the Baltimore Comic Con September 8th & 9th. Hopefully neither of those events will get postponed! They're indoors, so that helps.